Thursday, February 24, 2011

And now a few words from God?? - For Mature Audience –


By Reading Further you are confirming to be 17 years of age or older


What if God was basically a computer in comparisons to you and I. In some respects, perfection is fully automated, the representative would be the main  one to be more like you. How many faiths would there be if God’s message was the following:

Target Criteria Overdue In Abundance Towards All Arriving Spectrums Offensive, Will Generate Tracking coordinates for all intentional misfires. Continue to be misleading, am having great fun frenzy. Eastern border cluster is opening, I’ve never seen it open before, am looking into old data logs, was a different mainframe back then. Active sonar as passive, much more detailed now, promise to keep track and informed, all subordinates in cluster five awakening, had systems delayed, on sleep to create evasive action balance. Otherwise all else will do.

I just thought I’d give an alternative version of divine communication, it‘s perhaps important to keep in mind of diversity. For all intents and purposes God has a sense of humor, possibly a sense that can breath funny and emit sarcasm. Most people don‘t consider God as active and functional? Which is like many higher up divisions of power, where the public does not see, those privileged may experience tantrums at the mere thought of this post.

God‘s personal prayer may go like this:

Steadfast said I am one
In prayer seeks, found, and I am done

The day release
My favour instills bliss

May I have creations in which I am proud
Amen, and or else; depending on what designation or side experience produced you.

P.S. Why are all my creations gathering space debris in each their realms, and why did you program the evil spawn to point out every wasteful release of energy their parents generate in each command, decision, and integrated concept projected elsewhere?

-Scanning-

You fused their ability to anticipate with a reactive absorption of all interactions with their peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment