Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Personal Interpretation of Enlightenment



By Reading Further you are confirming to be 17 years of age or older

Several key intellectual concepts were required for me to imagine before venturing into the cosmos and afterlife. I could have imagined before yet it just didn’t allow the creative mainframe sized downloads of resulting imagined while defeating and conquering foreign species and domestic deities. Here are my key concepts developed intellectually, as you may think useful, and at least entertaining.

1: Truth Dominates Sanctuary: As in you can only truly affirm what you know as accurate when it is without contradiction. It really is better to actively search to know what you are ignorant of because at least you are refining yourself and open to perfecting your intellect.  *Later on you can just display how another’s reasoning is flawed by looking at extreme or long term implications of what they say in terms of guidance.

2: Always absorb and integrate information you find that is able to resolve your own, or of which has no contradiction. This really relates to guidance, it’s ideals that short our your ideas. So if you propose ideals to be ideas that define importance and priority such as the term love, you will never call something love when it is not, you will consider it to define value and therefore requires the term is kept conform / valid.

3: Emotion is meant to protect you, meanwhile a mind who is able to produce emotion has the ability to refine intellect. Reconditioning the self to interpret emotions improperly becomes possible within having emotion. That said, hate is meant to protect what you love. The concluded hate is important and must not become wasted into the primitive version of the emotion. In other words if emotions are frequencies, our intellect builds a decoder box and we can alternate signals to present an issue to our attention and carefully analyze what we are configured to react as and what manners are even better to use.

4: Within dreaming our mind integrates our knowledge as physically structure in our brain. That state of dreaming is directly connected to our emotions while meditation seems to be reaching into those connections where all sense is basically united, configurable. Within the dream state we are tapped into the energy of emotion. Where dream and emotions meet as a peek is the areas were I think we best understand sex as a sensation reached. Within the realm of dream intense emotions can be generated as a steady connection towards that which is exterior to us, in other words turn the areas I am mentioning into a transmitter receiver even if imagined as such. To be perfectly able to decipher and at least  developing this area of the brain to feel should allow you to better experience sexual experience as a sensation going through your nerves.

5: When the brain is damaged it is able to transfer itself to other areas, hence someone can miss large areas of physical brain and have perfectly functioning minds, though I reserve this as speculation. Some people refer to this as simply the harsh things one may say to themselves, instead think of it as a potential tool. I originally did not see it in these terms, as I instead was working on an extremely extensive philosophy that became a workable ideology etc… When I finished working on it (every so often), suddenly my entire mind was free to think, so I worked on critical thoughts and social commentaries that required I think of all possible hostile remarks. Later, writing fiction this becomes where I insert persona for characters I am writing as, attempting to make them realistic and appealing as complex people.

6: The emergence of a spiritual reality. Next is the idea of fusing the energies of creation into every cell and atom we have. To make our being eternal and pull in and integrate. Request our bodies to be converted and augmented by God. I focus my mind towards the emergence of time and space, I take the time to already be able to imagine every limb, to every organ and onto being e very cell and towards my very atoms. I draw in knowing my matter literally comes from what created us, it’s potential is great. I pull the eternal essence I imagine, using an envisioned  clock or status bar  that advances as I pull in and upgrade my configuration until it says 100 percent complete. My imagination may be pretty literal for you, yet I like a believable story, even as a meditation. From here I can pretend roaming yet naturally advancing to what I consider important.

7: I imagine going around all over the universe absorbing energy of the dead. Consuming or absorbing every spirit and integrating their advancements as my own structure. I imagine the timeline clock advancing and making my entire body upgrade if useful to do so. I save my configuration and absorb all the energy from all moments across time  I have and will live to this one now, which assumes we leave energy across time, pulling it inward at once and locking it into me as now. They say such meditations are very good for the body, that the cells breath more air, perhaps take in more nutrients, so there are health benefits to these sorts of meditation. I eventually imagine my form is stronger and can absorb entire afterlife regions, such as earth’s heaven, after years and years of just absorbing spirits. For me, the meditation only really works once, even as I later imagine going out of universe and coming back with amazing amounts. My conclusion becomes there can only be one per universe that would absorb all, meanwhile part of the idea is to save all individualistic configurations and useful experiences to reform people as need be, which allows most spirits to agree being dismantled.

While I call these meditation I wish to also one day document scientifically if I am able to control key physical segments of the brain and with which precise meditative storyline will activate what, since I have creative extensive storyline and do believe there are health benefits to having an active imagination ongoing. Many of the more inspiring stories do use fiction to embrace real concepts, though many encounters imagined are actually quite realistic and can degenerate or introduce the storyline to an even greater array of innovation.


If you enjoyed this post, you will like the following book:




No comments:

Post a Comment