Within the spirit’s awakening is the blood that fuels desire. As your bloods no longer nourishes your nerves, you stomach demands to eat; when you hunt you are within a dream.
The dream symbolizes the mind’s escape from itself in focus in each sense, giving you hints of your environment to better understand the prey. I am what I hear, see, taste, and in that instant I know everything; I use dreaming awake to my advantage.
What is true is the purity of the animal you consume, hence you are alive thanks to what you eat, bless them. With dagger in hand I point, my will to increase by strength is within the stroke. Waving it around I am all of those in the area or within my ancestors that have ever wielded the weapon, I am one. The bow is my instrument for the prosperity of my family, as I engage in the hunt I fortify my standings and will be able to make certain my woman can bare our next young. The flesh I now consume will be my flesh. The flesh I hunt now will be that of my kin. I therefore hunt a special hunt, of fertility will bare. My flesh and her (my wife) flesh becomes anew as a new being will arise. In every leap, in the silence of a focused dive my emotions are moved aside for the craving is of the future.
The future is the sign of things to come, and my language is in the blood that I spill in the hunt I bring forth. So understand, the hunt is everything. There will be the day when man comes upon man, and though I will say I regret it, for it is a waste of not having more allies, I will hunt those men too. For I must survive, I must expand, and in all these things I will build and bring fourth. I owe the hunt, the land, I am bound to respect it above the will of any man that would disrespect either myself or the land.
Now we dance, and this is also called the hunt, so that hunting means many things, as it links all things of true importance. Within the dance we reenact, I train my kindred and show them stories of the hunts. My tales are those that bore their clothes, forged their bones, and fueled the creation of every last building about us. I cook the animals and I eat it fully, I will cook the bone until I can crack it open and eat the marrow. I eat every part, knowing every part replenishes me. I do not refrain from eating any part of the animal of which I value on my own body. I consume and dance, beat the war drum as to train; my mind is always dreaming, training; in a state of hunting.
Don’t judge me, because I understand what you are here for. You see I know you are in my land with intentions of reducing what is mine, that you may understand (or not), your flesh will fill my belly and provide me substance. The village around me and I, we smile we feed you well. We smoke you luxury, because you are either friend, or meal. Our greeting is tasty, and you are pleased thinking it means we invite you for a meal’ so we laugh and say perhaps you will be the center piece! And everyone who likes or dislikes you are in harmony with you.
So you ask to know our ways, and I say to hunt, and you think this means to use weapons. I say it’s a way of life, so you point to the woman ans say what is there way of life, as you the men hunt, and we are confused, as they skin the animals, they mate with men and create more hunters. The woman sharpen the weapons and some are skillful trackers and more, others can craft medicines and weave exquisite clothes that keep us warm in harsh nights during prolonged hunts. You don’t seem to understand, your version of hunting is limited, you cannot connect, or see that all is connected.
In our views, the earth is the bearer of the plants that animals feed. We expect animals to have come from plants, and so we all come from the earth. What separates us from the plants, is to hunt, so it is an advanced state of living. While I begin to tell you we live in a dream, you are again confused. You link dreams with sleep, and I mention being awake. Let me explain this now that you are gone, we live in the acceleration of the senses in which all times connects. We live conscious of where our memories attempt to access those of similar hunts and locations, including the animals who are aware of what we need to know; we listen to everything around the prey as they are often louder than the animal itself. As we encounter a people who have weapons already quicker than our very eyes, what would we be left within the hunt if we give you the imagination of where all thoughts / energies & memories connect? So instead we learn silence, until the sickness comes.
Created by the imagination of the author.
Cannibalism segments possibly influenced from the movie "Ravenous"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129332/
Movie Trailer: http://www.google.ca/search?q=ravenous&hl=en&rlz=1T4SKPT_enCA414CA415&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=VEpzTbuFN4i4sAO71Py8Cw&ved=0CEwQqwQ
No comments:
Post a Comment